future conference information,
What's New on the Website?
- Site is how secured with https and a certificate. April 2018.
- Link to study on good and poor readers. November, 2017.
- Added link to RESEARCH on multiple instrument analysis. September 2017.
- Added the description from the "64 Basic Adustments" paper to the Basic level of the IAI. May 2017.
- A version of the "64 Basic Adjustments" paper with contents
and internal hyperlinks. May 2017.
- Indirect Assessment Tool enhanced to estimate Basic level profiles. Click here to access the tool. (October 3, 2016)
- Experimental Indirect Assessment Tool enhanced with explanatory information on profiles. March, 2016.
- Tape 19 of the Gittinger audio seminar was added. (December, 2015)
- Experimental Indirect Assessment Tool (July, 2015).
- Audio and video on the public part of the site are all HTML 5 with no flash.
- Under the Resources Tab, there are extensive new audio lectures on the PAS by John Gittinger.
- Updated the self-study course outline to include the new audio resources.
- Under the Training Tab, the link to Self-Study resources has been updated to include a thorough course of study. July, 2015.
- In the Resources Tab, the page with PASF Journal articles has
a link to the inside covers of most editions which shows the
editorial board. Jan 2014.
- Link on main page to "PAS in the NEWS" - using the PAS to interpret current research or analytical reports. July 2013.
- (Resources tab) Video Introduction (approx 3 hours) to the PAS. May 2013.
- Atlas basic descriptions updated to have references to other
profiles include the full PAS profile (e.g. EcRcUu) rather than just
symbols. February 2018.
- Atlas contact descriptions updated to have references to other
profiles include the full PAS profile. January 2018.
- Added Saunders paper on PAS Clustering to Reference Group Resources. November 2017.
- Added display and printing of Basic level 64 Basic Adjustments text to the Calculator. May 2017.
- Complete exemplars for all reference groups and statistical summaries for all reactive, proactive, and polyactive reference groups. May 2017.
- Added Basic Level Profile Strengths to items that can be printed as part of the "Print Descriptive Information" button. May 2017.
- New Paper on 4th dimension (2013 paper on 4th dimension under research resources). April 2017.
- Significant new video recordings of PAS sessions was added. These include much John Gittinger material. October 30, 2016.
- Added descriptive material with notes on using the charts
of PAS traits. September 9, 2016.
- Added materials relating to the Hocking Assessment Inventory. May
- Reorganized research materials. Many items are no available online (those believed to have no copyright restrictions). April 29, 2016
- Notes to March 2014 lecture on MBTI/PAS added to the page with the video. April 27, 2016.
- Scanned documents from the archives. Believed to be free of copyright. April 28, 2016.
- List of scanned documents from the archives from the Charles Krauskopf Collection. Available for research. April 28, 2016.
- All audio converted to HTML 5. July 20, 2015.
- "Stressors" by PAS Primitives. July 2, 2015.
- Additional audio tape, "Gittinger on Drugs". May 5, 2015.
- Additional documents logdged with the Center for the History of Psychology (Archives). March 25, 2015.
- Additional documents listed in the Members area list of research
documentation available. Oct. 5, 2014.
- An addition tape in the Gittinger audio course. Tape 18 was added on May 20, 2014. This lecture covers the interpretation of Picture Completion.
- An addition tape in the Gittinger audio course. Tape 17 was added on April 9, 2014. This series is really good!
- In the "Formula Derivation Program" area, you can not only view the Atlas and the Factor Development books, but can view an index. The index has hyperlinks to all sections. Clicking an index entry will show the
section with the indexed word highlighted. Added 4/6/14.
- Videos of all Spring 2014 conference session. 3/25/14
- Keywords from descriptions of clusters (primitive combinations) and basic types. Can show an index of keywords and where they occur. Can also see keyword lists for a particular profile. All in the formula calculator. March 2014.
- New (high quality) audio of John Gittinger speaking on
Impressionistic Models (tapes from August 1990). Added 9/16/13
- The formula calculator now includes NL32 as an option for computing the Normal Level and formula. 7/23/13
- Reference Group Type Table. 5/26/13
- Sample reference group interpretation. 5/26/13
- 4th Dimension Trait Chart. 5/26/13
- Vocabulary Analysis. 5/26/13
|HOME | PAS | RESOURCES | TRAINING | CONFERENCES
ABOUT US | MEMBERS | JOIN | SITEMAP | CONTACT